Work in progress
This page is a work in progress.
Please file an issue or submit a pull request if information or coding is missing, incorrect or out of sync with the main repository (wet-boew/wet-boew).
Design and coding
Use a word, phrase, or image that allows the user to to interact with the content on a screen. This can take the form of navigation, querying or content interaction.
- Use to link from one page to another
- Use to link from to a section on a page
- Use to open an overlay or modal/lightbox
- Use to initiate an event/query
- Use to open a new outgoing email message
- Understand and implement the related supporting principles
- Do not use this component in a way that conflicts with the preceding compliance point(s)
// Default link: <a href="#">...</a> // Link and linked image: <a href="#"><img src="#" alt="" /></a>
Additional add-on features and behaviours are available.
- Expand and hide (Details/summary)
- List group
- Modal popup (Lightbox)
- Thumbnail and photo gallery (Lightbox)
Note: Some of the code and documentation for this page is sourced from Bootstrap (external link)
- Date modified: