Questions or comments?
The striped rows functionality is provided from Twitter Bootstrap CSS
Style special relationship between cell, vector (row/col) and group (tbody/colgroup). It also simulate a column hovering effect for table.
- To style special relationship in table
- To provide a column hovering effect to the user, when appropriate
Do not use when
- For styling table that are not conform at the 12 technique for tables
How to implement
- Make your table conform at the 12 techniques for tables
- Add a class="wb-zebra" element to the table.
- (Optional) Activate the indicator that your tables contains data summaries
<table class="wb-zebra hassum">
- (Optional) Activate the column hovering effect
<table class="wb-zebra wb-zebra-col-hover">
There is no customizable configuration options.
Document the public events that can be used by implementers or developers.
|Event||Trigger||What it does|
||Triggered manually (e.g.,
||Load table parser dependency and initiate the complex table parsing.|
||Triggered automatically after the Zebra plugin initializes.||Used to identify where the Zebra plugin initialized (target of the event)
||Triggered automatically when WET has finished loading and executing.||Used to identify when all WET plugins and polyfills have finished loading and executing.
||When the zebra plugin initiate the complex table parsing.||It will parse the data table and attach the information to a data attribute named
||When the table parser has completed his parsing.||It's means that the
- Date modified: