These WET components provide various types of information and functionality that is useful to developing and managing websites.
- Accessibility responsibility breakdown (WCAG 2.0) - Provides a breakdown of WCAG 2.0 accessibility responsibilities throughout the Web production chain.
- ARCHIVED - Archived content - Helps users identify Web pages that have been archived online.
- Feedback form - Allows users to submit feedback for a specific Web page or Web site.
- Hello world plugin example - A quick tutorial on how you can create your own WET plugin.
- Table Validator - Web editor tool that helps to produce tables that conform to WCAG 2.0
- Transitions - CSS-based transitions
- Web Accessibility Assessment Methodology - Provides an assessment methodology that assists with measuring conformance to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 Level A, AA, and AAA Success Criteria.
- Date modified: