Dark background and text white
Use to make text appear white in colour and background dark in colour.
This text is styled with
- Use to introduce contrast to information.
.text-whitein combination with
.bg-darkto ensure sufficient contrast between text and background.
- Wrap text in a <span> tag if a style does not appear as it is meant to, due to specificity reasons
- Do not use this component in a way that conflicts with the preceding compliance point(s)
- Do not use as the only way to communicate information or intent, as colour alone is not accessible
// Dark background and white text: <p class="text-white bg-dark">...</p>
- Set a background color to dark
- Set a font colour to white
This container is styled with
<div class="well bg-dark text-white"> <p>This container is styled with <code>.text-white</code> and <code>.bg-dark</code>.</p> <p><a class="text-white" href="#">Link example</a></p> <button class="bg-dark text-white" type="button">Button example</button> </div>
Report a problem on this page
- Date modified: