A WET plugin provides various types of functionality useful to a website and provided by calling the function in the class attribute of an HTML tag.
- Calendar of Events - Dynamically generates a calendar interface for navigating a list of events.
- Charts and graphs - Dynamically generates charts and graphs from table data.
- Collapsible alerts - Make alerts collapsible by users.
- Country Content - A basic AjaxLoader wrapper that inserts AJAXed-in content based on a visitor's country as determined by http://freegeoip.net
- Data Ajax - Displays an overlay when a section moves out of the viewport.
- Data Inview - Displays an overlay when a section moves out of the viewport.
- Data JSON - Insert content extracted from a JSON file.
- Data Picture - Event driven port of Picturefill.
- Equal height - A plugin for responsive equal height.
- Favicon - This plugin provides the ability to add and update the favicon's on a web page.
- Feedback form - Allows users to submit feedback for a specific Web page or Web site.
- Feeds - Aggregates and displays entries from one or more Web feeds.
- Footnotes - Provides a consistent, accessible way of handling footnotes across websites.
- Form validation - Provides generic validation and error message handling for Web forms.
- Geomap - Displays a dynamic map over which information from additional sources can be overlaid.
- Lightbox - Helps build a photo gallery on a web page.
- Menu - Provides an interactive menu with optional sub-menus.
- Multimedia player - Provides an accessible multimedia player for embedding video and audio into web pages.
- Overlay - A flexible, responsive overlay plugin.
- Prettify - Provides syntax highlighting of source code snippets in an HTML page using google-code-prettify.
- Session timeout - Helps Web asset owners to provide session timeout and inactivity timeout functionality.
- Share widget - Facilitates sharing Web content on social media platforms.
- Tabbed Interface - Dynamically transforms multiple sections of content into a tabbed interface.
- Tables - Integrates the DataTables plugin into WET providing searching, sorting, filtering, pagination and other advanced features for tables.
- Text highlighting - Automatically highlights certain words on a Web page. The highlighted words can be selected via the query string.
- Toggle - Allows a link to toggle elements between on and off states.
- Twitter embedded timeline - Helps with implementing Twitter embedded timelines.
Using your own plugin
In order to have your plugin working with WET:
- Your plugin needs to follow the WET plugin initialisation.
- Your script needs to be inserted after the
wet-boew.min.jsscript in your page.
- An element in your page needs to call the plugin by having the plugin name in its class atttribute.
Take a look at the Hello world example.
- Date modified: