Work in progress
This page is a work in progress.
Please file an issue or submit a pull request if information or coding is missing, incorrect or out of sync with the main repository (wet-boew/wet-boew).
Use to extend the entire viewport to showcase key content on your site.
Design and coding
- Use to call attention to a specific segment of noteworthy content
- Use primarily for display beyond the viewport of the container (full-screen)
- Do not use this styling if the content is confined to a
.container, use wells instead
- Do not use in place of more effective ways to showcase content, such as alerts, images, carousel, lead in statements, and so forth
- Do not use this component in a way that conflicts with the preceding compliance point(s)
<section class="jumbotron"> <p>...</p> <p><a class="btn btn-info btn-lg" role="button">Learn more</a></p> </section>
To make the jumbotron full width, and without rounded corners, place it outside all
.containers. Instead add a
Some of the code and documentation for this page is sourced from Bootstrap (external link)
- Date modified: