Web Experience Toolkit (WET) theme
Questions or comments?
The WET theme was developed to provide an example implementation of the Base Theme.
- This theme can be used for WET-related sites.
Do not use when
- This theme should not be used for non WET-related sites.
English and French examples
How to implement
- Use the *.html files to create your Web pages.
- Optional: Create, install and link to one or more new CSS files (will be used for custom CSS)
- Correct all *.css, *.js, and *.gif file paths referenced in the installed *.html files
- Replace the page title (in between
</title>), the site title, and the content title (in between
- Correct the metadata values
Content page-specific instructions (content-*.html)
- Correct the menu bar links or remove the menu bar
- Correct the English/Français link or remove the language selection link
- Optional: Implement the secondary menu (maximum of 2 levels)
- Correct the search field or remove the search field
- Correct the breadcrumb trail or remove the breadcrumb trail
- Correct the site footer links
- Correct the Date modified/Date de modification or change to Version
Splash page-specific instructions (splashpage-*.html)
- Correct the English and French language links
Server message page-specific instructions (serv*.html)
- Replace the English and/or French messages.
- Date modified: