Questions or comments?
This component allows users to submit feedback for a specific Web page or the Web site in general.
- Common feedback form that is available from anywhere on a website.
How to implement
- Migrate the *.html, *.css and *.js files in demos/feedback to the website's layout and design.
- Configure the options in the Reason for contacting us field.
- Optional: Modify the text in the form as needed.
- Optional: The Reason for contacting us field can be selected on page load by adding
feedback=[value]to the query string (e.g.
|Option||Description||How to configure||Values|
||Query string parameter for pre-selecting a value in the Reason for contacting us field.||Add
Document the public events that can be used by implementers or developers.
|Event||Trigger||What it does|
|wb-init.wb-fdbck||Triggered manually (e.g.,
||Used to manually initialize the feedback form. Note: The feedback form will be initialized automatically unless it is added after the page has already loaded.|
||Triggered automatically after the feedback form initializes.||Used to identify when the feedback form has initialized
||Triggered automatically when WET has finished loading and executing.||Used to identify when all WET plugins and polyfills have finished loading and executing.
Feedback form source code on GitHub
- Date modified: