Filing a bug or an issue
Before creating an issue:
- Have you searched the existing issues to see if someone's already filed the same thing? You can use the search box at the top of the page or filter issues by the categories on the left.
- What version of WET are you using (v3.1.1, v4.0.0, etc)? If you're not using the latest stable version, does using the latest version resolve the issue?
- Was the issue encountered in a WET variant (Drupal, PHP, .Net, etc.) or in the core framework? If it applies to the core project, create an issue in the WET-BOEW repository.
When creating an issue:
- What browser are you using (IE8, FireFox 18, Chrome 24, or a combination of browsers)? If an assistive technology (AT) was involved, then please include the combination of AT and browser that was used when creating your issue.
- Can you provide a link to a page that reproduces the issue (for example, a demo or public URL)? If a public page cannot be provided, a picture should be attached showing the issue (use GitHub's issue attachment feature).
- Date modified: