CodeFest is the annual conference of the Web Experience Toolkit community. It is our chance to get together and meet face-to-face, as well as to share our knowledge and expertise and promote the Toolkit as the foundation for innovative and user-centered web solutions.
CodeFest is for anyone who works in the Web. We want people of all web disciplines to get together and share their knowledge and experience, because, only by working together can we develop truly innovating and user-centered Web solutions.
With the support of Service Canada (SC), Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) will be hosting the 4th annual CodeFest in 2016. Many public servants from several departments joined forces to make CodeFest happen.
- Pierre Dubois, Innovation, Science and Economic Development (ISED)
- Mario Garneau, Shared Services Canada (SSC)
- Rabab Gomaa, Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA)
- Maxim Martel, Service Canada (SC)
- Emily Mayhew, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)
- Toufic Sbeiti, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)
What is the Web Experience Toolkit
The Web Experience Toolkit is a front-end toolkit for building Web sites and applications that are:
- Optimised for mobile
The Toolkit is an Open Source project that is led by the Government of Canada and developed by a large community of contributors from all levels of government as well as the private sector.